News Ticker

Menu

Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu Cast, Release Date

kapil sharma, arbaz khan and elli avram during kis kisko pyar karu movie casting

Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu is a new bollywood upcoming comedy movie in which kapil sharma
the host of (comedy nights with kapil) is in lead role making his debut in bollywood with comedy movie, it is directed by abbas-mustan famous director who also directed Bazigar and Khiladi block buster movies. Below are the cast of movie

Movie Cast:

Kapil sharma
sai  lokur
amrita puri
Simran Kaur Mundi
Elli Avram
Supriya Pathak
Manoj joshi
Arbaaz khan
rinesh barhoe suriname

Movie Release Date:

The movie is going to release on 25 September 2015.

Movie Genre:

Comedy

Kis KisKo Pyaar Karu Poster

Share This:

Kami

I'm Kami. A full time Blogger. I enjoy to write information on different topics include sports, entertainment and news. I love create blogges and update them daily it is my hobby.

2 comments to ''Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu Cast, Release Date"

ADD COMMENT
  1. Rathor ki shaan
    tabhi to kehte hai
    .
    Aap me or ham me
    bas itna hi farak hai
    ki
    Aap sarkari Aadmi banna chahte ho or ham sarkar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rathor ki shaan
    tabhi to kehte hai
    .
    Aap me or ham me
    bas itna hi farak hai
    ki
    Aap sarkari Aadmi banna chahte ho or ham sarkar

    ReplyDelete

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM